The creators of 5-star Scientific++ and Statistics Calculator++ redesigned Scientific Calculator++ exclusively for iPad.
Major features of Scientific Calculator++ are:
- Shows the expression as you enter and keeps a history of your calculations.
- Capability of performing fraction manipulations and converting between different formats (proper, improper, and mixed fractions) and seamless integration of fraction, integer, and decimal manipulations.
- Capability of inputting degrees, minutes, and seconds for angles and converting between degrees-minutes-seconds format and decimal format.
- Capability of calculating permutation, combination, Least Common Multiple (LCM), Greatest Common Divisor (GCD), and prime factorization.
- Quadratic and system of two linear equations solver.
- Rectangular to polar and polar to rectangular coordinate conversion (extremely useful for phasor calculations for electrical engineers)
- Common physical constants can be chosen from a list and used in the calculations.
- Throws a set of dice (choice of 1 die to 4 dice)
- Backspace to delete last digit entered.
- Sinusoidal functions can be calculated for angles in units of degrees, radians, or gradians.
- Showing the content of memory on MR button, as long as it fits.
Scientific Calculator++ is an ongoing project and we are working on more features and functions to be added to every update of the app.
You are going to love the simplicity of the user interface and yet have the powerful functionality with which Scientific Calculator++ is loaded.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions, comments, to report any bugs, or to suggest additional functions you would like to see in the upcoming updates.
Scientific Calculator++ Designed and Developed by
Graphic Designed by
instructions manual for scientific functions of Scientific
Calculator++ you can refer to the manual written for Scientific++ app,
at Scientific++ page [link